Sunday, June 25, 2017

Day 2

Today Su-chan and Mama (as they told me to call them) took me to an art gallery with a jazz guitar performance. It was super interesting even though I couldn't understand most of what the artists were saying and I was so jet-lagged I looked like I was passing out. My family is making me a diary of all the things we do together every day. They have been cutting out photos of me and arranging them with little messages. It's so cute! For lunch I helped make Yakisoba and for dinner we had dumplings.





Tomorrow I have my first day of school. My uniform fits and I have some school supplies. It feels weird going to school during the summer. I also have to introduce myself to all the students and teachers... hopefully I don't mess up haha. 

No comments:

Post a Comment