Monday, July 3, 2017

Day 10

This week is test week so all of the exchange students are just going to the library... but we end at 12 so that's a plus. After school I went with Iori to Fuka's house, who is hosting Joanne. Fuka and Iori studied while Joanne and I talked for a while. Joanne and I asked to go to a convenience store and we decided to keep exploring down the street. We went into the hyaku-en store, basically a dollar store, then to a park/shrine and to the bookstore. After that we went to a second hand store and I bought a pair of shoes for only $4.50. Fuka's mom works at McDonald's so she came home with three large fries for us to snack on. 

Joanne and I helped the girls with their studying, they had to read a passage in English about immigration and then write an essay about it. I read the passages and helped translate them into simpler english. We had to finish when we got home, so Iori is currently on the phone with Fuka teaching her about immigration lol. The passage was pretty difficult for an english learner, even I had to read through some sentences twice to understand what it was saying. I told Iori she has to practice a lot. 

(click to enlarge images fyi)




No comments:

Post a Comment