Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Day 19

Please forgive me because I accidentally wrote day 17 twice. The days are starting to blur together. It was my last day in 2-4 today. We saw an orchestra perform in the gym in the afternoon. They were professionals, but I'm not exactly sure why we watched the performance because 2-1 was sill in Tokyo and 2-4 is not an English heavy class so I didn't understand what was going on. We had to carry our chairs all the way from the fourth floor which was a lot of work. The music was nice. 

Last night I woke up and I was so hot I thought I was dying from heat stroke or something. I made sure to drink water and I practically hung out the window it was so hot in my room. I was so tired all day because of that.

After school I checked out the music club where they have a piano so I got to play a little. The piano was really nice so it felt good to play after so long (or at least so long for me). I also went to see the girls soccer club, where Nina (an Australian exchange student here for a year) goes every day. She showed me that I could borrow some soccer cleats and I bought some soccer clothes at the store tonight. So tomorrow I plan on joining them, even though I'll probably pass out from the heat. 

Also there was a frog on the door when we were coming in from picking up Iori and the station. 

No comments:

Post a Comment