Thursday, July 20, 2017

Day 26

Today I went back to the art school I mentioned before. The art teacher is doing a project where all of the students make one bug painting together. The theme this time is constellations, and I got to contribute. I am doing the dragon, but I'm not finished yet. I'm going back next week to finish.

I also helped this person with the English version of a description for an exhibition that the art teacher is a part of. A lot of students don't like being "the english speaking person" when they go on exchange because it means they are obligated to help random japanese people with their English, but I actually like to help. I was teaching Iori earlier how to pronounce R's, L's, and V's. Japanese people have trouble pronouncing those letters with american accents because of the way that Japanese is spoken.


sorry this is sideways

No comments:

Post a Comment