Sunday, July 16, 2017

Day 23

I decided to go to my school's basketball game in Toyama today! It was fun, and I took a lot of really cool pictures of the boys. I went because a girl who is in class 2-4 is the manager and I wanted to try to make friends with her. She was so nice and tried to talk to me the whole time even though she was busy. I learned that they eat honey covered lemon slices as a recovery snack for the players, and that its common to do so. Chino (the manager) said that it was sweet but by the reactions of some of the boys I could tell that it wasn't sweet enough...

After that we went to the most beautiful Starbucks in the world, which was just a little ways down the river from the gymnasium. It was really pretty, the building is made of glass and is up on a grassy hill overlooking the park and river. I took some pics. 











No comments:

Post a Comment