Thursday, July 20, 2017

Day 27

I officially have two weeks left from this day on. Tomorrow is my last day of school and I have to give a one minute speech in Japanese about my experience at Kokusai International High School. I'm pretty nervous but I think it's funny because I didn't get to meet most of the students because of how short my stay was (compared to all the students who are staying for a year), so most of them won't know who I am and probably won't care that I am giving a speech haha. So it makes it a little bit easier for me to speak to them.

I wen't to soccer practice again today, all the girls are so funny and nice! It was so hot today though, and the sun was out too so we had to put on sunscreen. Pair that with the humidity and exercise and it wasn't exactly a pretty picture. But I still had lots of fun. The girls were spraying each other with the hoses that they use to wet the field (it's made of sandy dirt like a baseball field so the water helps hold it in place).




No comments:

Post a Comment