Thursday, July 13, 2017

Day 20

A representative from Uniqlo came to our school today to talk about a project where they send recycled clothes to war refugees. After the presentation we decorated boxes for sending clothes in. Jane decided to stay in 2-4 because she made friends in that class. I'm also considering moving to that class as well, but I'm going to wait a bit before deciding. Next week is our last week though, so I don't know if it would be worth it to switch or not at this moment. 

After school I went to soccer practice! It was fun because the soccer girls can't really speak English but Nina, the girl from Australia, was there so I didn't have to be confused the whole time. It was so fun but I was super tired by the end of it, I hadn't done drills like that since middle school Edge and Strikers practice. I'm trying so hard to find the art club or the manga club (manga is Japanese comics fyi) but for the life of me I can't find them. I went home by myself on the bus and train because Iori didn't go to any clubs.

At the Toyama Station I saw these three guys and they were performing life so I watched them and one of them gave me a paper for their band which was called Dr. Crayon. The name was really funny but the band was good, two guys were singing and the other played the acoustic guitar. 

In case you were wondering what our school looks like, here's a picture. 




No comments:

Post a Comment