Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Day 18

Today was the second day on my own. In the afternoon, Jane, Joanne, Sandra and I went to a middle school with a boy from Oregon and two girls from our 2-4 class who could speak English. The boy is here for a month because he's staying with family and apparently when he visits he just goes to school even though he doesn't have to. So we all went to this middle school and met with the 3rd years, or 8th graders. It was so that the students could practice their English. It was very cute, just asked us all questions about what we liked to do and our favorite things in Japan. 

After school Sandra, Jane and I went to the Toyama station because Sandra needed to buy new earbuds. She had to leave early though, so Jane and I went to this tiny crepe shop by the station. I had an cinnamon apple crepe. It was so delicious! Then when I got to the station in my home town I waited for my mom. They asked me to be there after 6 because my mom and older sister were both working so they couldn't pick me up until then. I arrived at the station at 6:15 and to Iori (who's in Tokyo still) that I was waiting. After about 45 minutes of waiting I realized that I actually hadn't texted my mom that I was there, just Iori who was at the station. So I sat there for 45 minutes before I realized this, wondering the whole time why my mom wasn't there yet :/ oops.






No comments:

Post a Comment